As i’ve already mentioned, in my earlier posts that PowerPoint Templates, play an important role in generating good audience response and catch attention of your boss and clients with neat and simple design.
However, it is not always easy to design your own template for the presentation, it requires a lot of expertise and time as well. To save you from the trouble, there are several hundred sites which offer free Templates for you’re presentation. Also read how to check IRCTC PNR Status.
Benefits of using Templates
- Save hours of time, used up to design the layout for your presentation.
- Why pay while you can play around with thousands of Free templates, which are specifically designed and professional crafted for specific presentations.
- Impress your co-workers by implementing a good templates.
- There are also interactive and 3D templates available which makes the experience more intuitive.
Choosing PowerPoint Templates
Here comes the most tricky part, since there is a flood of templates in the internet, it is not possible to choose only one. So here’s an intuitive guide to help you choose.
- First research the category of your presentation.
- Choose a templates from the similar category.
- Choose templates with subtle and bright colors, dim colors wouldn’t perform well on projectors.
View PowerPoint Plantillas for more tips.
Templates play a vital role in organizing and beautifying your PowerPoint Presentations. Believe it or not, 90% of your audience are much appealed by the design rather than the conduct according to a psychological survey conducted on a group of people.
So it’s always better to appeal the eyeballs in order to appeal your sales and conversions. However you may not have time for designing or the budget to get it designed. Here, Powerpoint Templates Free download come into play.
Tips for Choosing a Template
There are thousands of templates floating around the interwebs. It could be overhwhelming to choose just one out of the innumerable template. So follow these tips and shortlist a theme.
- Choose a subtle theme having standard color scheme.
- Choose a design best suitable for your needs. For example if you are presenting on health and awareness, you could you a template with pulse animation for example or a subtle heart vector as background illustration.
- Never choose dark colors, because it could fail to render on projectors in bright rooms.
- Do not use transitions sounds as it may sound unprofessional.
- Maintain a uniform theme and color throughout the presentation.
Also check out our range of 3D PowerPoint Templates for more spectacular themes.
Incoming search terms:
- FREE FAİR-PLAY POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
- powerpoint presentation beautifying tips
Flow Chart is a visual representation or algorithm or a system. It has invariable importance in programming as well as sometimes during business management, Flow charts are one of the most popular PowerPoint presentation types. I will you show you how to create flow charts on the go
- You can access flowchart custom shapes either through Insert menu or Shapes tab from the ribbon. There are several flowchart shapes, if you are aware of the functions of each specific shape in a flowchart, go ahead and use them. There are several shape functions such as calculation, decision, input/output e.t.c, Just Google it
- You need to create a layout for your basic flowchart. Once you have the idea of the flowchart you are going to create. First create the shapes required. You can format and position them later
- Arrange them in order to maintain the flow. Once you’ve done that, you can connect those shapes either by using arrow shapes or lines or connectors. From Shapes select Lines and drag them towards each other. To make sure each shape is connected to form a flow chart
- Now using Word art or just Text Box, you can add labels to your flow chart. Once you’ve done that. You can start coloring the flowchart and add life to it. Make sure the text is legible
Easier way to create Flow Chart
To help you position your Flow Chart shapes and easily create the layout. Go to View -> Grids and Guides for easier designing.
If you don’t want to put up with all this and want to create a spectacular flowchart within seconds. You can make use of Free Flow Chart templates available on the web
Incoming search terms:
- easiest way to make flowcharts
- easy way to creat flow charts
Best PowerPoint Alternatives
Due to it’s whopping price, PowerPoint may not be a choice for everyone. Though Microsoft claims PowerPoint as the standard for presentations, there are few better software with much intriguing feature. It is futile to spend hundreds of dollars on a productivity suite (MS Office) if do not use it by professional
Here’s a list of Best PowerPoint Alternatives in my opinion.
Probably the best and spectacular alternative of PowerPoint. It’s infamous ‘Zoom’ a feature makes it stand out of the league, Your presentation can be stored and access through the web directly.
That’s not all. Prezi also has some drawbacks: Although the developers have put their best for an easier interface, it is still not too simple to start learning. You need to spend a few days to familiarize with the interface and tools. One notable loophole the developers haven’t considered is the Flash format (in which the presentations are rendered) isn’t compatible in most of the upcoming devices
SlideOnline is a collaborative tool for creating web presentations. It has an intruiging interface which allows you to directly upload and share the presentations with your friends,. It is gaining popularity each day. It’s downside is it’s limited features and single layout but lack of annoying ads persuades me to use it
The application allows you to import slides directly from PowerPoint. On the other hand, unlike Prezi, SlideRocket doesn’t pose any problem to mobile users since HTML5 version provides access to presentations from mobile browsers.
The only free program that can compete with Powerpoint is OpenOffice Impress .
Presentations can be easily created utilizing the massive library of clip art and 3D drawings, animations and different display modes.
Alternatively, Impress can also create presentations and flash swf file to be embedded into websites
Google Docs is a web application, it is easy to use, fast to load and allows you to create new presentations, you can also collaborate with other users. You can change the theme and the background of the presentation, add text, images and videos, import individual slides and much more.
PowerPoint is the most widely used tool for designing presentations, but one huge thumbs down of PowerPoint is it’s compatibility issue. Your presentation can only be presented on a PC with PowerPoint installed. You may not find many PowerPoint users dime a dozen because of its hefty price tag. However, if you convert PowerPoint to movie, things may be different, because converting PPT to movie means no constraints on the compatibility.
You can also share your presentation on social networking sites for maximum publicity and exposure.
1. Convert PowerPoint to Video in Windows Movie Maker
Windows Movie Maker comes by default with Windows O.S. It is completely free and doesn’t require you to spend a penny
Step 1: Open Microsoft PowerPoint. Go to File -> Save As. On the “Save as type” option, choose any image format you wish. There are 6 image formats you can choose from: … * Gif, * jpg, * png, * tif, * bmp. However, JPG and PNG formats are the most recommended because of their small size and quality retention.
Step 2: Click “Save” and a dialog box will appear, Choose “Every Slide” option. A few seconds later, a window should appear “Each slide in your presentation has been saved as a separate file in the folder: ***”. Open the folder, you can find all the exported images here.
Step 3: Run Windows Movie Maker, import all the photos you have exported and add them to Storyboard.
Step 4: Add music files, video effects, animations and transitions you like in the Storyboard
Step 5: Export the storyline into a video format. Preferably the local playback for maximum quality. .
One major drawback of this process is, the original transitions from the presentation file will be lost and you will need to configure transitions through Movie maker, this might take a couple of minutes
PowerPoint Sharing Websites
SlideOnline is an intuitive platform for sharing PowerPoint Presentation online. This site allows you to share your PowerPoint presentation through blogs, websites, YouTube and even iPod. I
After uploading your presentation on the site, the presentation will be converted into a Flash Video/File. An email will be sent to you as soon as your PowerPoint video has been processed. However, this process may take some time depending on the size of the PPT file. Alternatively, you can choose SlideShare or Authorstream.
If you are using PowerPoint 2013
PowerPoint 2013 has an intuitive feature. It lets you export the presentation into a video format directly without any external plug-in hassle.
Click File – Export Tab. Choose ‘Create a video’ and select your desired format (.WMV or .MP4) from the dropdown and click OK..
For a much quicker conversion, you can use a video converter or screen cast.
George is a tech enthusiast who blogs at his irctc blog.
Whispers in the technology world suggest that the latest offerings from Acer and Toshiba, namely their Windows 8 tablets, will provide a real challenge to the previously dominant Apple iPad. What, if any, evidence exists to substantiate this claim?
What’s happening in the market?
Asustek Computing, Toshiba and Acer are all lined up to unveil a new range of tablets that will run the new Windows 8 system within the next week, with the expectation that Apple’s market dominance will finally be challenged with credible alternatives to the iPad.
Acer will be displaying its new tablet based on the latest Microsoft software at Taipei’s Computex show and Toshiba will be presenting a new notebook-based device and tablet. However, the manufacturers have asked to keep all information about the products off the record, as Acer and Toshiba haven’t yet made public their plans and there’s a great deal of secrecy surrounding the grand unveilings! Meanwhile, Asustek will be presenting a new series of tablets that use detachable keyboards, which resemble the current transformer model.
About the forum
The Computex Show is held every year and provides a large forum for the computing industry to sell its wares before consumer demand peaks in the second half of the year. Computer manufacturers who are allied with Microsoft will be using the event this year to showcase their long-planned, much-anticipated reply to the iPad product launch, not to mention machines that operate Google’s Android system, which account for more than 90% of the tablet market.
Windows 8 is also going to be the first software version to work on processors that use ARM technology, which is a special type of chip manufactured by Qualcomm and Texas Instruments amongst others. ARM is expected to dominate the mobile phone industry for the next few years. This same technology, ARM-based computer chips, is already used to power the popular iPad.
This use of ARM chips has been a snub for Intel, which has previously been the exclusive chip provider for Windows computers along with Advanced Micro Devices (AMD). So far, Intel has over 80% of the PC-based chip market, but hasn’t yet been able to translate that market success into smartphone or tablet dominance.
Toshiba is using chips made by Texas Instruments in its processors and the Acer tablet has been built around Intel’s chip technology. Microsoft is planning to show off its Asustek device via a presentation from VP Steve Guggenheimer at the event on the 6th June. The show will provide a first look at Microsoft’s intended tablet hardware, which aims to chip away at Apple’s dominance in the tablet market. Windows PC sales have slumped in the past couple of years as customers increasingly opt to buy tablets, so Microsoft is under real pressure to offer a comparable product.
The market for tablets
Certainly the tablet market is set to grow between now and 2015, with an anticipated increase of 70% or more. Traditional notebooks are anticipated to have an annual growth rate of 8%. The June event in Taipei will showcase these new product offerings and a second wave of phone products and computer innovations have been lined up for the following year.
Other launches and displays will include a new test device based on Snapdragon’s processor from Qualcomm. Corporate sponsors of the show haven’t yet released plans or details about their releases, but the event is always a huge success.
In the meantime, the market continues to watch with interest to see what products and innovations are launched in the tablet market. In this competitive industry, innovation is key and customer expectations continue to grow with each product innovation and subsequent launch. The manufacturers certainly have tough competition in the form of Apple’s ubiquitous and highly successful iPad, but the challenge is there for those ready to take it.
About the Author:
Roxanne writes on the mobile and technology industry for a range of consumer publications and websites. A keen mobile fan, Roxie opts to find Orange SIM only deals online and check that she’s on the best tariff.
Incoming search terms:
- why would microsoft and apples dominance of the market effect their new innovations
File sharing is something that is becoming an obligatory part for day today life. No matter it’s a corporate company or a small organization, if it as a poor file sharing system it becomes very difficult to be up to date with the information. In this article we provide a step-by-step guide to enable file sharing in windows 7.
Now days, a very commonly used Windows version is Windows 7 which can be found in any new laptop. In this version of windows, the file sharing method is a bit different from the previous versions but its easy to set up. It gives an extended control to the user to control the files and folders to be shared with the other computers in network.
Here we are providing very simple steps to start or enable file sharing in Windows 7 laptop or desktop. Even a person with no experience in networking or file sharing, can follow these steps and setup a simple home network for data sharing.
To enable file sharing in windows 7, follow the steps given below:
1. Open Control Panel and go to Network & Internet. Now click on the HomeGroup button or else just type in HomeGroup in the search option and it will open up automatically.
2. Now click on “Create a Homegroup” if there is not any existing one. It can also be possible that a HomeGroup already exists for you. So you will have to check that. If you are joining to an existing network then you should know the homegroup name and password set for that. But here we are just considering that you want to setup a new network. In later steps you can get to know about how to include other systems also in your network.
3. Firstly, the wizard gives options for what you want to share and with which computer(s) in your network. Just select the folders like pictures, music, documents or videos which want to be shared. There is no option to select a particular file but if you want it to be shared then add that in one of the shared libraries.
4. On the nest screen you will get an option to enter a password. So just click on finish and we can set the password going forward.
5. Open the page for Control Panel you can find the option for Change password in the “other homegroup actions”. So you can set a password from here also.
6. For the other PCs or laptops with which you want to share the files, you have to do the same steps but instead of creating a new HomeGroup use the one which was created in the above steps.
7. Once that same HomeGroup is detected on the other system, click on that and then Click on Join Now. You can again select the files and folders to be shared but it will use the same password that was set while creating the homegroup.
These are some steps to enable file sharing in Windows 7. Once the file sharing is enabled it can be used for multiple functions like shared printing and music etc. Some advance sharing methods are also available in this Windows. However, this method is a little tough to setup and would need a more experience to enable.
In advanced sharing method, the person who creates the group has the maximum control over it. For normal file sharing, you may follow the above steps and start sharing you files instantly.
Incoming search terms:
- enable file sharing windows 7
- enable file sharing on windows 7 desktop
- enable sharing windows 7
A WEB WAR is going on.. seems like everyone is against the mighty goOgle.. goOgle already in a battle with faceboOk (goOgle vs faceboOk) now have another battle going with microsOft (although they were never that much of friends ).
We couldn’t shake the feeling that something was going on, and our suspicions became much stronger in late October 2010 when we noticed a significant increase in how often Google’s top search result appeared at the top of Bing’s ranking for a variety of queries. This statistical pattern was too striking to ignore. To test our hypothesis, we needed an experiment to determine whether Microsoft was really using Google’s search results in Bing’s ranking.We created about 100 “synthetic queries”—queries that you would never expect a user to type, such as [hiybbprqag]. As a one-time experiment, for each synthetic query we inserted as Google’s top result a unique (real) webpage which had nothing to do with the query.Below is an example:To be clear, the synthetic query had no relationship with the inserted result we chose—the query didn’t appear on the webpage, and there were no links to the webpage with that query phrase. In other words, there was absolutely no reason for any search engine to return that webpage for that synthetic query. You can think of the synthetic queries with inserted results as the search engine equivalent of marked bills in a bank.We gave 20 of our engineers laptops with a fresh install of Microsoft Windows running Internet Explorer 8 with Bing Toolbar installed. As part of the install process, we opted in to the “Suggested Sites” feature of IE8, and we accepted the default options for the Bing Toolbar.We asked these engineers to enter the synthetic queries into the search box on the Google home page, and click on the results, i.e., the results we inserted. We were surprised that within a couple weeks of starting this experiment, our inserted results started appearing in Bing. Below is an example: a search for [hiybbprqag] on Bing returned a page about seating at a theater in Los Angeles. As far as we know, the only connection between the query and result is Google’s result page (shown above).
“We use multiple signals and approaches in ranking search results. The overarching goal is to do a better job determining the intent of the search so we can provide the most relevant answer to a given query. Opt-in programs like the toolbar help us with clickstream data, one of many input signals we and other search engines use to help rank sites,” said Stefan Weitz, Director, Bing.
We use over 1,000 different signals and features in our ranking algorithm. A small piece of that is clickstream data we get from some of our customers, who opt-in to sharing anonymous data as they navigate the web in order to help us improve the experience for all users.To be clear, we learn from all of our customers. What we saw in today’s story was a spy-novelesque stunt to generate extreme outliers in tail query ranking. It was a creative tactic by a competitor, and we’ll take it as a back-handed compliment. But it doesn’t accurately portray how we use opt-in customer data as one of many inputs to help improve our user experience.The history of the web and the improvement of a broad array of consumer and business experiences is actually the story of collective intelligence, from sharing HTML documents to hypertext links to click data and beyond. Many companies across the Internet use this collective intelligence to make their products better every day.We all learn from our collective customers, and we all should.
To read all about the ongoing war read from the below links..
Incoming search terms:
- internet protocol version 4
- internet protocol version 4 (tcp/ipv4) properties
- internet protocol version 4 tcp ipv4 properties
- CHANGING DNS SERVER SETTING ON LINUX
- configure server settings screenshots in windows
- jynxbox pure linux chnage dns
- steps to change dns in linux server
- windows 7 screenshot network change settings